Add Your GitHub Repositories
In order to add your Github repositories you should perform the following steps:
- Go to 'Admin'.
- Click on 'GitHub Webhooks Integration' under the 'Integration' section.
- Add the 'Repository Url' and click on 'Add'
Configure GitHub Webhooks
In order to add and configure WhiteSource as a webhook you should perform the following steps :
- Login to your GitHub repository.
- In order to configure your GitHub Webhooks you first need to verify you have sufficient access to your organization's repositories settings on GitHub.
- In your GitHub repository, go to the 'Settings' tab.
- On the left section of the page, choose 'Webhooks'.
- Click on 'Add webhook'.
- Under the 'Payload URL' enter the following link:
- Make sure the 'Content type' is 'application/json'.
- Under the "events" section choose 'Let me select individual events'.
- Mark the 'Pull request' checkbox, make sure this is the only checkbox that is marked.
- Click on the 'Add webhook' button.